To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Homewod, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Market Accounting Supervisor
Apex Systems • Homewod, AL
Posted 2 days ago
• Perform comprehensive analytical reviews of facility-level financial statements and summarize key trends, performance measures, and financial results for management-reporting purposes
• Manage, develop and mentor accountants, developing knowledge bases within the team and serving as an “expert” in the identification and resolution of facility-related accounting issues and questions
• Assist in the creation/maintenance of an “achievement” team culture—customer-focused, proactive communication and dissemination of information, career/goal development for team, focus on team-building, recognition of team efforts/accomplishments, etc.
• Review of financial data for assigned facilities (including balance sheet reconciliations, financials, and various entries) to ensure timely and accurate preparation and delivery, as well as appropriate level of internal controls
• Continuous review of internal processes for enhanced efficiencies and work product quality, and ensure continued alignment of accounting duties with the operating model
• Assist management with oversight of special projects and/or ad hoc reporting needs
• Development and maintenance of quality relationships with home-office and facility teammates
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to align expectations and partner on the delivery of financial information
Total education, vocational training and experience:
• BS in Accounting required • CPA preferred • 5 + years experience in corporate or public accounting; healthcare experience preferred • 2 + years management experience preferred • Strong quantitative, analytical, and statistical skills • Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational and time management skills
Additionally, candidate should possess strong analytical abilities and written/verbal communication skills. Candidate must be able to work independently and efficiently, with acute attention to details and deadlines. Candidate should have a can-do, will-do attitude, with the ability
to influence others towards positive results and actions. Candidate must demonstrate teamwork and partnership with home office and facility teammates and have the ability to interact professionally with Company officers and directors.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178