To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Golden Valley, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Gluten Lab Analyst - Part Time
Pace Analytical • Golden Valley, MN
Posted 1 month ago
The Gluten Lab Analyst will analyze and support all gluten testing needs on a daily basis. This position requires the ability to take direction, and at times work independently, to support the daily needs within the gluten laboratory.
Hours: Thursday - Sunday, 6 AM to 10 AM -OR- 7 AM to 11 AM
Note: This is a one year positionResponsibilities
- Actively communicate with customers regarding business critical sample test results
- Provide support and flexibility related to the analysis of samples for the gluten lab
- Investigating any technical discrepancies on a timely basis
- Documenting results and reviewing data
- Developing a strong knowledge of the analytical methods being used to analyze samples
- Perform ELISA, absorbance spectroscopy, and other analytical testing
- Manually calculate analytical test results
- Work and communicate with people from technical, production, and other backgrounds
- Coordinate multiple tasks effectively
- Bachelor's in Chemistry, Food Science, or related field
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Works well with individuals and teams; displays a positive attitude
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility and adaptability
- US Citizenship required