To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
355 Lennon Lane
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Patient Care Secretary (PCS) - Home Care
VITAS Healthcare • Walnut Creek, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Patient Care Secretary is responsible for all patient care related clerical procedures and facilitates communication between patients/families and other team members.
- Takes and keeps daily schedule for all team members.
- Establishes, maintains and closes patient charts in an orderly manner.
- Handles all patient care data entry and performs receptionist duties as required.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Qualified candidates must have at least three (3) years secretarial experience.
- Proficient computer skills required.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of medical terminology a plus.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.