- Troubleshoots technical computing problems and provides end-user support and problem ticket resolution for internal users.
- Handles end-user requests for hardware and software for supported clients in the environment.
- Updates assigned problem tickets and service requests.
- Escalates problems and requests as appropriate.
- Tracks and maintains site documentation, configurations, and maintenance. Completes special assignments and project work as needed.
- May contribute to desktop/laptop software evaluations and upgrades.
- May interface with third party vendors to resolve certain hardware/software problems.
Job Level Specifications:
- Intermediate knowledge of technical principles, concepts and standards acquired via academic instruction and/or relevant work experience of substantially the same level.
- Develops solutions to defined tasks, typical computing problems and projects appropriate in scope and complexity; may be solved by the application of specialized technical knowledge, concepts or theories.
- Work is usually performed independently and requires the exercise of judgment and discretion.
- Receives initial direction and work may be reviewed for accuracy and quality.
- Interacts mostly with immediate management, project leaders and other professionals within the department or function.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant IT work experience in an enterprise-level environment
Education and Certification(s):
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
For an immediate response, email resume to Email blocked - click to apply
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply