To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McCalla, AL 35111
- Mary Bennewise
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PeopleLink Group • McCalla, AL
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Top-notch Process Technician professionals for seeking full-time positions.? Are you looking for strategic and flexible staffing solutions? These are the results you can expect from Peoplelink. As your workforce partner, we can manage the most challenging and time-consuming parts of your staffing function – so you can focus on other priorities. From last-minute fill-ins to strategically matching your workforce to your workload, we can give you access to the people you need, when you need them!
Our exclusive client in McCalla, Alabama is seeking Thermoforming Technicians to hire for their facility of which is growing. They have a full 1st shift staff and seeking to build out their 2nd and 3rd shifts with talented individuals for their automotive department.
Process Technician Responsibilities
- Remove tooling from previous production run and safely
- Thoroughly clean machine in preparation for future production runs
- Install Thermoforming tooling (molds and cutters) as required by production using operational procedures and forms
- Set up and adjust machine and process controls to produce quality thermoformed parts
- Includes: pressure, vacuum, time, distance, temperature, sheet lubricant
- Ensure that tool change produces parts that conform to Quality specifications
- Request and or perform minor machine repairs
- Develop procedures and methods to reduce total tool change time
Process Technician Qualifications
- Knowledge of the injection molding process, materials, molds, and machinery
- 2+ years of experience setting-up, operating vacuum and pressure forming equipment
- Highly preferred knowledge of plastic materials
BEST PART - your medical coverage and your family medical coverage is 100% paid for once you become a full-time employee of our partner. You have a short duration through us, but then get exceptional access to their medical coverage!
Why Peopelink Staffing Solutions?
Peoplelink Staffing Solutions has been bringing together great employees and employers throughout the Country, since 1987. As a leader in the staffing and recruiting industry, we can connect you with the best jobs at the best employers.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law