Our client in Boston, MA has a 6 month contract opening for a Full Stack Developer.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to join others as we influence Squads (Scrum teams) towards greater empowerment, efficiency, and quality.
You will report to a Chapter Leader (your manager), whose primary focus is to help you develop in your career and skills as we drive towards increased automation and continuous delivery.
Chapter Leaders drive the how: skills & mastery; while your Squad drives the what.
This is the next evolution of Agile development!
What is the Job?
- Are you interested in serving the needs of millions of customers by building best-in-class customer facing web applications and API capabilities which help deliver experiences in financial planning, investing, and retirement?
- Our team is looking for solution based engineers with a passion for developing easy-to-use, customer web components, supporting APIs, and capabilities which power the web and mobile experience platforms.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 5+ years of development experience in JSP, HTML, CSS/SASS, SCSS, Jquery, Backbone, Angular, NodeJS
- 8+ years of hands on software development experience in Java RESTful Web services and API solutions.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, Unit testing using frameworks and tools like Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
- Strong understanding of Apache Spring and experience with Spring boot.
- Experience with integrating APIs with backend such as Oracle
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery uDeploy and Jenkins
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban and SCRUM) is a plus
- Version control using Git
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Agile Software Development
Java (Programming Language)
Scrum (Software Development)