Kutak Rock seeks an HRIS Specialist/HR Associate to join the firms HumanResources Department. The HRIS Specialist/HR Associate will support theeffective and efficient operations of the Department throughadministrative activities including employee reporting, recordkeeping,employment verification, and file management.
This is a full-time position that offers a hybrid work option in one ofthe following firm offices: Atlanta, Denver, Irvine, Little Rock, LosAngeles, Kansas City, Minneapolis, Omaha, Richmond, Scottsdale, Spokane,Springfield, Tallahassee, or Washington DC.
- Process new hire notifications, employee transfers, changes in jobclassification, salary increases, and other related employment matters
- Prepare employee-related reports
- Assist with employee verifications and background checks
- Create spreadsheets; analyze and interpret data to ensure accuracy
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, anddocumentation; performing periodic audits of HR files and records toensure all required documents are collected and filed appropriately
- Answer frequently asked questions from applicants and employeesrelative to standard policies, benefits, and hiring processes; refersmore complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff ormanagement
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of human resource filesand records
- Perform periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that allrequired documents are collected and filed appropriately
- Identify and recommend improvements, customizations, and enhancementsto maximize value and efficiency of various HRIS systems
- Conduct or assist with new hire orientation
- Assist with planning and execution of special events
- Assist with Employee ID badge distribution and tracking
- Assist with timesheet review and approvals
- Provide administrative support to the HR department
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact,professionalism, and diplomacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with human resources policies and procedures
Commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive workenvironment
- Ability to keep information confidential
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Excel
- Proficiency with, or the ability to quickly learn, HRIS, and similarcomputer applications
QUALIFICATIONS: Education and Experience
- High School degree or equivalent
- Prior experience with an HRIS, applicant tracking or similar systems
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Dependent Life, Disability, andAccidental Death and Dismemberment insurance. Flexible Spending Plan.Health Savings Account. Fertility coverage assistance. Profit-Sharingand 401(k) Retirement benefits. Discretionary bonuses. Nine PaidHolidays per calendar year. Nine hours of paid time off accrued eachmonth. Bereavement, jury duty, military leave. Employee AssistanceProgram. Tuition Reimbursement. Employee referral program. Back-Up Care.Domestic Partner Benefits. Commuting Benefits. Some of the foregoingbenefits include Employer/Employee cost sharing.
Salary Range: \$45,000 \$65,000
Position Status: Non-exempt
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion ofa background check.
About the Firm
Kutak Rock was formed in 1965 with a commitment to exceptional clientservice delivered with a collaborative, team-focused approach. Ourfounding charter commits the firm to allow and encourage each individualwithin it to be a full person, and we strive to offer an exceptionalprofessional environment, intellectually challenging and engaging workin multiple disciplines, competitive compensation and benefits,opportunities for training and career development. We are a leadingnational law firm with locations in 19 cities united by our commoncommitment to our core values of client service; integrity and fairness;innovation; and inclusiveness and diversity.
We are dedicated to the maintenance of a respectful, collegial,communicative, and equal opportunity workplace that encourages andrewards innovation and entrepreneurship. We measure our success not juston the basis of our revenues or our profits, but by the satisfaction wedeliver for our clients and the health, engagement and loyalty of ourpeople.
Kutak Rock LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employercommitted to sustaining a culturally and ethnically diverse workingenvironment and to principles that promote inclusive practices. Allqualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regardto race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age,marital status, domestic partner status, pregnancy, caregiver status,gender stereotyping sexual orientation, gender identity, geneticinformation, AIDS/HIV status, handicap or disability, or status as aVietnam era or special disabled veteran, or any other legally protectedcategory. The firm will provide reasonable accommodation for individualsprotected by Section 503 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam EraVeterans\' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and Title I of theAmericans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants requiringaccommodation in the job application process should contact the HumanResources Department at
402.346.6000 or by [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to HR Associate / HRIS Specialist.
- Attention To Detail