We have an excellent opportunity available for a Sr. Supplier Quality Engineer with one of the most respected companies in the Life Sciences industry.
Our client is a multi-billion dollar leader in the manufacturing of innovative products in the Medical Device space.
If you are passionate about making an impact with a company, who's goal it is to improve the quality of life for millions of people, we'd like to talk with you!
This is a consulting opportunity with an expected duration of 12+ months.
The Client is looking for:
- Experience with Design Controls and Risk Management processes in accordance to ISO 13485 and FDA requirements
- Experience with FMEA and/or APQP
- Experience with providing formal training is a big plus
- Knowledge of System Engineering tools and methodologies
- BSEE or other degree in andother Engineering discipline and over 10 years of experience in the design of Medical Devices
- NO 3RD PARTIES
FMEA, APQP, Risk Management, Design Controls, Process Improvement, training. design review, dhf.
Advanced Product Quality Planning
Failure Mode Effects Analysis