Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our “Be the Difference” culture, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Who are we?
Originally designed by famed Phoenix architect, Fred Melville Guirey, Rise Uptown’s two hotel towers have been artfully restored to their stylish mid-century glory. Featuring sleek floor-to-ceiling window walls and a signature soaring zigzag roofline, these posh former office towers are once again home to Phoenix’s movers and shakers.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
The cleanliness of a hotel is one of the main reasons that keep our guests returning to and recommending our hotels to friends and family. It goes without saying that hotel housekeeping team has one of the most important roles that take place in a hotel daily.
We are looking for individuals with great attention to detail to join our Housekeeping team as a Lobby Attendant. The ideal candidate creates a memorable experience for our guests through their attention to detail and care they take in preparing and maintaining the public spaces and assisting the room attendants. This role truly is the “Heart of the House” and provides key services for our guests to truly relax and enjoy their stay. A great housekeeping team can make a guest stay go from OK to Outstanding!
Are you ready to start a rewarding career, where you can Be the Difference in our guests stay and you can make a difference in your career, then look no further then Benchmark Hospitality.
- Engage with guests to ensure their stay is going well
- Work as a team to accomplish the goal of resort/hotel cleanliness
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift to collect bags, trash, and soiled linen.
- Pickup clean linen and refill the par stock of linen on each floor pantry.
- Ensure cleanliness of all public areas to include bathrooms, lounge areas and hallways
- Help the room attendants with the heavy lifting when super cleaning / spring cleaning of rooms.
- Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following department standard operating procedures.
- Remove soiled linen and trash from all service areas and take to appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
- Always respond in a friendly, helpful manner to guests and other team members.
What are we looking for?
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Housekeeping experience desirable
- Neat, pleasant personality
- Time management skills
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to move, traverse, position self to reach corners on floors and high places; observe conditions, detect odors, position and navigate carts weighing up to 100 lbs in tight spaces; operate equipment including spray bottles, vacuums, mops, brooms, dust pans, scrub pads and dusters.
- Lift, carry and position loads of at least 25lbs.
- Mops (Cleaning)