To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC 28202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Support Technician - Printers
eXcell • Charlotte, NC
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Did you know that Gartner positioned eXcell as a Leader in its Magic Quadrant for End User Outsourcing? Come work for the leader today!
* * * Contract to Hire Opportunity * * *
We have an opportunity for a Field Support Tech to perform break-fix work during 9-6, Monday-Friday with afterhours rotations.
- This is a driving position which requires a DMV background check to be completed
- Use of reliable, personal vehicle required – miles reimbursed according to CompuCom policy
- Technician will travel to each client’s location to provide service
- Must maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs desktops, laptops, servers, and printers
- Printer support to include hardware break-fix, IMAC, and project work on major brands (e.g. Dell, Lexmark, etc.)
- Works under general supervision
* * * Local Candidates Only * * * Non-Local candidates will be rejected without consideration. Relocation assistance is not on offer.
- 3+ years of experience supporting desktops, laptops, and printers
- 3+ years’ experience supporting printers or MFDs (multi-function displays), including software and break fix
- Basic understanding of networks required
- 3+ years of customer service experience required
- Ability to work weekends, staggered or late shifts possibly including evenings and/or weekends
- Ability to manage priorities
- Interpersonal skills needed to interact with a wide range of users and environments
Basic Needs / Haves:
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license required (driving position – reimbursed accordingly)
- Ability to work from a bent, crouched, or kneeled position
- Ability to work on a ladder or lift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Smartphone with tethering / hot spot capabilities (reimbursed within corporate guidelines)
- Laptop and basic hand tools required
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- OEM Printer Warranty Certifications
- Certification with TCN
- OEM Laptop / Desktop Warranty Certifications
- Server experience a plus
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.