To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Virginia Beach, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dragados • Virginia Beach, VA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Office Manager
Project-based Office Manager to provide administrative and organizational support to project manager and team. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and interpersonal skills, while remaining flexible and easily adaptable to changing priorities. The ideal candidate will also have demonstrated experience interfacing with all levels of internal and external professionals, monitoring contractual provisions and maintaining the flow of documentation. This position will work closely with the project management team, accounting and other functions within the project.
- Interface with executives, assistants, and other internal/external professionals both nationally and internationally
- Assist with administrative duties such as: Scheduling calendars, conferences, logistics for meetings;; compiling documentation; typing letters, memorandums, and correspondence; maintenance of project files: coordinate, prepare, and reconcile expenses
- Assist with the creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, reports, and other various documents.
- Organize, prioritize, and summarize the content on incoming mail, calls, special requests, and meetings.
- Makes recommendations to management regarding contractual issues
- Interface with the project team to confirm overall project requirements are being achieved with respect to contract management.
- Drafts correspondence as needed
- Develops and maintains a calendar of key dates related to organizational activities
- Implement a basic document control and document management process.
- Manage the complete and accurate archiving of corporate documentation, especially bids and quality documentation.
- Other duties as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a closely related field.
- 5+ years of experience supporting senior level executives
- Strong organizational skills and very detail oriented.
- Proactive and solution oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and work in high pressure environment.
- Must demonstrate exceptional judgment, discretion, and professional courtesy.
- Ability to work autonomously and with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and timelines.
- Must have a deep understanding of commercial and contractual risk and best practices for risk mitigation.
- Design and construction industry work experience.
DRAGADOS USA, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER