To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Clinton, MO 64735
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Relations Specialist/Insurance Coordinator
Compass Health Network • Clinton, MO
Posted 2 months ago
CRS/Insurance Coordinator– Dental is part of the person-centered integrated care team and responsible for great communication, coordination and case management internally with other employees, and patients who receive services in the dental care setting. This position is fast-paced, requiring continuous interactions with co-workers, patients, outside dental offices, and insurance companies.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – JOB SPECIFIC
• Prepare and complete information regarding all private insurance patients for all dental clinics in western region.
• Fill out half sheets, and Dental Insurance Verification Forms to the fullest.
• Gather pertinent information from dentists, hygienists, assistants to complete insurance information.
• Contact various offices/facilities to obtain necessary information to accurately complete insurance information.
• Work closely with the Dental Patient Care Specialist to ensure all information is accurate and correct, regarding pre authorizations and referrals.
• Work with the patient to schedule the appointments and give them insurance estimates.
• Communicate with the dentists regarding any information on coverage with insurance.
• Keep report of pending information in spreadsheets and notes in patient EDR chart.
• Communicate with the patients/guardians regarding the cost and treatment plan.
• Send letters to patients for follow up treatment.
• Greet patients as they arrive and stay consistent with the company’s customer service philosophy
• Manage consumer appointments, confirm appointments and alert patients if they need to bring any information to appointment (co-pays, past due balances, paperwork for PAP and/or sliding fee scale)
• Data Entry into EHR systems
• Completes financial paperwork, ensuring all required forms are completed in entirety
• Verify insurance/demographic information at each visit and update if necessary
• Collect co-pays, when applicable
• Answer phone in polite and courteous manner
• Direct phone calls and messages to appropriate office staff
• Monitors waiting area to ensure timeliness of appointments
• Check provider’s schedule daily for additions
• Balances daily batch and turns in money collected for the day to Office Supervisor, when applicable
• Ensure lobby/waiting area is clean and picked up
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/CORE COMPETENCIES – COMPANY WIDE
• Regularly attends work except for approved absences
• Attends all training as required
• Maintain professional, “champion” behavior
• Provides quality customer service
• Provides services with a commitment to service excellence
• Works in a way that exhibits a commitment to personal excellence
• Team oriented and values diversity
DESIRED DEMONSTRATED KEY COMPETENCIES
• Collaborative Relationships
• Communication – Written
• Organizational/Time Management
Ensures progress and development is made toward departmental strategic plan goals
High School/GED required
• Three (3) to five (5) years dental experience preferred
• Insurance experience preferred
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.