To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Reservations Specialist - Owners Desk
Hilton Corporate • US-Nationwide
Posted 1 month ago
Hilton Reservations and Customer Care (HRCC) is on a path to revolutionize human hospitality in a digital world, the same way we defined hospitality from its early beginnings. We strive to deliver personalized solutions that inspire a passion for travel, and our goal is to make a lasting impression with every Hilton guest with whom we interact.
What will I be doing?
***The location for this position is virtual/remote.***
Do you enjoy delivering world-class customer service? Are you passionate about championing for the guest? Does the opportunity to work with the world's leading hospitality company excite you? As a Reservations Specialist for the Owners Desk, you will be the expert in providing value and dedicated support. You will deliver personalized solutions to travel and handle special requests made by Owners, who have an invested interest in our brands. The Owner's experience should influence and maintain a long-term use of our service and foster allegiance to our organization and brands.
More specifically, you will:
- Ensure high standards of personalized service and communication with the Owner through customer engagement, acknowledgement, and open-ended questions to determine the Owner's needs, interests, and requirements.
- Express a passion for travel and service delivery, ensuring a smooth journey for all requests with an effective and satisfactory outcome.
- Acknowledge Owners' requests for a clear and concise itinerary of travel plans/special requests to ensure all details received by the Owner are accurate and inclusive of all applicable timelines.
- When necessary, engage all applicable resources to carry out special requests and detailed responses/itineraries within allotted timeframes.
- Liaise for the Owner, when needed, and investigate opportunities that will add value to the request.
- Increase Owners' awareness of other areas of our service to maximize their travel experience.
- Assist and resolve customer care issues and provide feedback, when applicable, to the Development Coach of Owner Experiences for possible further action to prevent negative impacts to our business relationship.
- Handle Owners' general inquiries and offer solutions that positively affect the overall Owners' experience.
- Engage Development Coach/Manager should an Owner request further escalation of an issue.
- Ensure all updates to an Owner's profile in all necessary applications with 100% accuracy.
- Escalate errors made to the Development Coach for review.
- Provide the Development Coach training opportunities as they arise at all specified levels to immediately action for improvement or changes.
- Stay abreast of travel industry knowledge that may impact our overall operation with our partners and hotels.
- Participate in Team meetings, conferences, and other special projects/tasks as designed.
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Empathetic, passionate, positive, and energetic attitude
- Self-motivation to meet and exceed targets
- Understanding of Luxury Lifestyles, affluent customers and their expectations
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal is critical.
- Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and work well within deadlines
- Impeccable problem-solving skills with a focus on First Call Resolution
- Sense of humor and the ability to laugh
- Proficient with Microsoft platforms
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Five (5) years of experience in the travel industry
- Two (2) years in the luxury travel market with a proven commitment to excellence in customer service and sales
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Seven (7) years in the travel industry
- Five (5) years of experience working with high end clients with travel needs in the luxury and international travel sector
- Proven proficiency with negotiating with partners (suppliers, hotels, airlines)
- Proficiency with Honors, Journey and Guest Assistance applications
- Bilingual (Castilian) preferred
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!