Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Information and Cyber Security (ICS) team is embarking on a multi-year initiative to improve Wells Fargo's resiliency to the tactics, and techniques used by today's most advanced adversaries. ICS is looking to bring together a multi-functional, agile team to partner across disciplines in order to create a more secure future for the company and its customers. Join a team of dedicated cybersecurity professionals working to implement cutting edge threat detection and prevention tools and techniques.
Our ICS team is looking for a strong cyber security professional with experience or education in tactical cyber-attack evaluation, exploit testing and analysis, cyber intelligence, and red or purple teaming. The ideal candidate will have experience in using tactical expertise in exploit testing, and exploit proof-of-concept development and analysis, to identify over-the-horizon cyber-attack vectors that may pose a risk to the company's information security environment. The candidate will also have experience partnering with cyber defenders to resolve identified capability gaps. The team member will need to have experience in conducting technical research and identifying methods to detect emerging cyber threats, emulating full-life cycle cyber-attack methodologies, and have a deep, technical understanding of evolving Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded understanding of endpoint/network defenses and detection methodologies, or incident response, in addition to an expertise in how adversarial cyber threat actors think and attack. Regular collaboration with multiple teams such as the Cyber Threat Fusion Center, Security Content Development, Cyber Threat Intelligence, and Offensive Security teams will be critical to success.
MIN $87,500 MRP 125,000 MAX $162,500 (Chandler & Phoenix AZ, Des Moines, IA, St Louis MO, Dallas & San Antonio TX, Minneapolis MN, Charlotte & Raleigh NC, Richmond VA, Denver CO)Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 4+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- 2+ years of experience performing ethical hacking including exploitation and post-exploitation
- 2+ years of experience creating proof of concepts, creating exploits, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of experience managing cybercrime detection, investigation, and intelligence strategies
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Security engineering experience that includes knowledge and understanding of recent research and industrial advances in one or more of the following areas: computer and communication networks, cyber security threat detection, cyber security experimentation and testing, innovative research in cyber security, physical security controls and their weaknesses, debugging, hardware and device hacking, or electronics security
- Knowledge and understanding of malware reverse engineering including: code or behavior analysis for endpoints and the network
- Experience with security technology product evaluation, proof of concepts and testing
- 3+ years of Splunk experience
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), or Web Application Penetration Tester (WAPT) certification
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Knowledge and understanding of data security controls including malware protection, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, content filtering, Internet proxies, encryption controls, and log management solutions
- Knowledge of offensive security, with the ability to think like an adversary when hunting and responding to incidents
- Strong investigative mindset with an attention to detail
- Experience with multiple operating systems to include Windows, Mac OS, and Unix/Linux
- Advanced problem solving skills, ability to develop effective long-term solutions to complex problems
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Information Security Engineer - Adversarial Cyber Operations Specialist for benefits information.
Intrusion Detection Systems
Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Certified Ethical Hacker