To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH 45201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Beztak • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Beztak Properties, a national Real Estate Development and Property Management company, wants you to join our family of talented individuals. Our portfolio includes over 20,000 apartments across the nation including multi-family and senior living, as well as over 2,000,000 SF of retail and office space. Our award-winning team members work together to provide an excellent living experience for each resident that chooses to call a Beztak community home.
We are seeking to hire bright, dynamic individuals who have a passion for service and commitment to excellence. Our culture is one that is built upon the three E’s: Excellent, Ethical and Effective. We strongly believe in promotion from within. As a team member, you will have the opportunity to experience limitless career growth potential and advancement. While certain positions require past work experience in a specific role, you don’t have to have any experience in property management to join the Beztak team. We will teach you everything you need to know about what we do!
We also offer a generous, competitive comp and benefits package. Check us out at to learn more about who we are.
We are looking to hire a Service Manager to join our team. This position is responsible for supervising their maintenance team to ensure the property, grounds, and equipment are safe, orderly, and visibly appealing. The right person will have strong leadership skills, be self-motivated, provide outstanding customer service, and takes immense pride in their work. The Service Manager must motivate their team to have an unparalleled passion for service, in order to display a commitment of excellence that interprets the Beztak vision and brand.
- Motivate and hold accountable a team to provide excellent customer service and high-quality repairs in a timely manner
- Responsible for the hiring of team members, and providing continuous learning and development of their team
- Prepares, reviews, and executes department budgets
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or related Vocational Training and/or equivalent work experience
- Flexible, innovative, and demonstrates the ability to lead and manage
- High integrity, positive attitude, mission driven and self-directed
- HVAC knowledge and EPA certification preferred
- Have the availability to work a flexible schedule
- Previous hotel, commercial and/or apartment maintenance experience a plus
- Previous supervisory experience a plus
- Able to pass pre-employment screening, including drug and background check
Check us out on Glassdoor and learn what our employees have to say about Beztak!