To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Latham, NY 12110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Production Technician - Plug Power - 1st shift
Nesco Resource • Latham, NY
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
NESCO Resource is proud to partner with Plug Power to staff for Production Technician positions on 1st shift. Now is a great time to join a company regularly recognized as a Best Place to Work in the Capital Region!
This is a 1st shift Production Technician role that is temporary to start but with the potential to become permanent.
1st Shift – 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
All applicants must be open to work overtime as assigned and commit to a flexible work schedule based on manufacturing demand.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hand assembly of sub-systems and components.
- Reading, interpreting, and adhering to Standard Operating Procedures and assembly instructions.
- Operation of manual hand tools and power tolls as required in assembly and validation work.
- Operation of material handling equipment if required. Training/certification provided.
- Performing basic troubleshooting and problem solving to diagnose system, sub-system, and ancillary component issues in the course of the manufacturing process.
- Following all environmental health and safety regulations in the course of work; compliance with all OSHA standards.
- Maintaining proper housekeeping so as to promote a safe and efficient workplace.
- Professionally communicating with team members and supervisors.
- Completing manufacturing documentation as required in the course of work.
- H.S. diploma or equivalent required; vocational education/training is preferred.
- One year of experience within a manufacturing assembly position is preferred.
- High degree of manual dexterity.
- Comfort/experience operating hand/power tools safely and efficiently.
- Ability to work overtime as assigned and commit to a flexible work schedule around manufacturing demand.
- Ability to operate a computer.
- Quality focused and detail-oriented.
- Team player with positive communication style.
- Ability to stand and/or sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
ABOUT PLUG POWER
Leading the hydrogen and fuel cell industry.
Changing the way the world powers its possibilities.
Plug Power is the established leader in the hydrogen and fuel cell market. As the desire for alternative energy grows, the development of the larger hydrogen economy will play a critical role in the movement to reduce dependence on carbon-based fuels. Plug Power shares a common goal to transform the energy landscape in ways that will positively impact the economy, society and environment.
CAREERS WITH PLUG POWER
Plug Power is a people-first company; A culture that is ideally suited to people who enjoy the focus, creativity, collaboration and discipline required to shape innovative technologies into real world products. Our employees share similar threads – we’re reliable, driven, responsive, fearless and true. At Plug Power, everyone has an important role to play in the success of our business.
Plug Power offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) and stock options once hired permanently.