To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- El Paso, TX
- Laura Bateman
- Phone: 407-478-0332 Ext 107
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Healthcare Support • El Paso, TX
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Take advantage of a competitive salary, and be a Bilingual Healthcare CSR with a Fortune 100 managed healthcare company.
This exciting opportunity will require a Bilingual Healthcare CSR who can provide a high level of service and attention to their patients. If you are a Bilingual Healthcare CSR and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration.
Daily Responsibilities of a Bilingual Healthcare CSR:
- Working off an inbound call que
- Communicating with members and providers regarding basic general inquiries (benefits, coverage, eligibility, claims, prior authorizations)
Requirements of a Bilingual Healthcare CSR:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- 1+ years of call center or healthcare experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Hours for this Position of a Bilingual Healthcare CSR:
- Monday – Friday
Advantages of this Opportunity of a Bilingual Healthcare CSR:
- Competitive salary up to $15/hr and $17/hr after 3 months
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Growth Opportunity with a Fortune 100 company
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for the Bilingual Healthcare CSR position, please click the Apply button below or email your resume to Laura Bateman at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.