With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions: 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes, 2018 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE, 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
- Serve as client’s trusted advisor, demonstrates knowledge of industry trends, identify client issues and conflicts; proactively communicate solution options to client and team
- Manage staff AND/OR DELIVER FIELDWORK on engagements; complete technical and strategic reviews as a member of the final engagement review team to ensure quality control standards are met; ensure on time delivery and on budget
- Demonstrate proficient technical skills for handling all client responsibilities, including knowledge of trends, industries, alternatives, etc.
- Understand the client’s organization, procedures and internal policies
- Responsible for new client development in partnership with upper management; participate in client meetings, presentations and proposal development and meet individual cross serve
- Manage and retain multiple client relationships, engagements and special projects
- Consistently meet charge hour goals
- Supervise, train and mentor staff; listen and communicate effectively
- Foster a team environment; demonstrates support of management and decisions and build a positive culture
- Participate in practice development activities that lead to the generation of new business and the opportunities for cross-serves
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7 plus years progressive experience mostly in Banking (at least 3 years).
- Must have at least one of the following certifications; CPA, CIA, CISA, CFSA, (other Banking credentials a plus).
- 6 years of experience in public accounting or related field
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience
- Ability to manage all aspects of client engagements
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
Provide Actionable Feedback