You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Registered Dietitian II
Registerd Dietitian II for Parrish Medical Center in Titusville, FL. Starting salary $70,000 with a $3,000 sign on bonus!
Registered Dietitian II
The Registered Dietitian II oversees the nutrition care of inpatients and outpatients, performing nutritional assessments, and managing the physician’s orders for therapeutic diets and supplements. The Clinical Dietitian also provides nutrition education to patients and/or families, attends patient rounds, and maintains clinical nutrition policies.
- Complete nutrition assessments and follow-ups on patients with increased nutritional needs, in accordance with the facility’s policies
- Document assessment of patients with nutritional goals and/or changes in status in the medical record
- Provide education to patients, families, nursing, food service, and other facility staff on nutritional needs
- Attend patient rounds on assigned floors and inform nursing and physician of changes in the patient’s nutritional status
- Participate in and complete monthly QAPI projects, quarterly chart audits, and patient tray evaluations
- Adhere to all facility and regulatory policies and procedures, including confidentiality, patient’s rights, emergency preparedness, OSHA, and more
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to interact with individuals of all backgrounds
- Communication: Effective written, spoken, and non-verbal communication
- Customer Service: Service-oriented mentality with a focus on exceeding expectations
- Professionalism: Maintain a positive and professional demeanor
- Proactivity: Self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize projects and needs
- Team Player: Willingness to provide support where needed to achieve outcomes
- Business Ethics: Demonstrate integrity, respect, and discretion in all business dealings
- Organization: Attention to detail and ability to effectively manage tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Registered Dietitian with Commission of Dietetic Registration and licensed dietitian nutritionist as required per state regulations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Food and Nutrition or related field
- Applicable work experience of 5+ years
- Certification in area of expertise preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory standards
- Computer experience with word processing, spreadsheets, and various software
What We Offer
- Paid time off (vacation and sick)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employee resource groups (ERGs)
- Career development and ongoing training
Important to Know
- To comply with CMS mandates, all HHS employees working in healthcare must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption (medical or religious) upon start of employment.
- Veterans and candidates with military experience are encouraged to apply.
- HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to workplace diversity and inclusion.
Who is HHS
HHS is a private, family-owned business dedicated to caring for its team members and providing honest, quality-driven customer service. Founded in 1975 as Hospital Housekeeping Systems, today HHS provides services including housekeeping, food, and facility management to nearly 1,000 customers across six industries.
We are growing rapidly and seeking motivated leaders to join us for the next stage of our journey. We support and encourage growth from within and believe that we have countless future leaders in our organization who are waiting for their next opportunity. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Team supports a work environment where individuals of all backgrounds are heard, respected, and encouraged to grow.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Ethics
- Clinical Works
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 35540475160
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.