Together we can make a difference
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. A career at Getinge provides career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day.
Job Function Summary:
Responsibility for the financial analysis of the Acute Care Therapies (ACT) Business Category Unit supporting management with financial planning and analysis. ACT is a +$1.4B global business of Getinge Group. ACT includes 14 legal entities with worldwide operations. Responsibilities include monthly reporting, sales & margin analytics, operating expense analytics, preparation of budgets & forecasts including the consolidation of the ACT legal entities.
- Analyze both global and business unit financial results of the consolidated ACT business, actual results vs prior year, budget and forecast with a foreward looking approach.
- Implement standardized reporting for ACT product category profitability, including margin, unit and ASP analysis aligning with business needs. Analyze integrated margin using system tools.
- Review global order and sales performance and prepare monthly reporting
- Work with senior ACT & legal entity financial management on the annual budget and rolling 12-15 month forecast process
- Assist with preparation of ROI models for ACT’s R&D projects, ensuring the appropriate processes and guidelines are followed. Includes partnering with ACT finance, marketing and R&D teams to evaluate potential business development and new product opportunities. Prepare post implementation reporting
- Create and prepare presentation packages for senior management – includes business reviews and leadership meetings
- Support ACT strategic and long-rang planning initiatives - acting as a business partner to marketing and R&D teams to aid in decision making to drive future ACT growth.
- Assist with forecasting and accounting for restructuring projects, purchase accounting, business acquisitions, integrations and divestiture support, including due diligence, etc.
- Special projects as required by senior management.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Finance or related field is required.
- Masters Degree is a plus.
- Must have 4+ years of finance/accounting work experience
- Must have background in financial planning and analysis.
- Experience with SAP & Cognos reporting a plus.
- Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-starter with high attention to detail.
Getinge Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most desired medtech company.
Use Statistical Method