Canon Logistics department receives and ships various Canon products. Located in our Irving, TX regional office, the Warehouser will sort and stock supplies/parts into proper storage containers and bins maintaining adequate inventory levels and verify stock prefixes and part numbers.
If you have prior warehouse experience and enjoy working in a warehouse this could be the right job for you!
- Pick, package, and transfer requested supplies/parts. May report stock damage and spoilage. May perform related clerical duties, such as preparation of transfer slips, control of pick cards, and maintaining records
- Retrieve merchandise from stock as listed on the picking list or shipping order
- Prepare orders for shipment, which includes packing, weighing and labeling parcels in a manner which ensures the occurrence of transport damage is minimized
- Load and off-load trucks following established distribution guidelines and procedures
- Assist with monthly stock inventory procedures, verifying that merchandise in stock corresponds to the inventory report
- Typically requires general education and/or vocational training but little to no experience
- Prior Warehouse experience highly preferred
- Typically requires ability to use computer terminal for basic inquiries and updating inventory levels
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work 8 - 5 with some overtime
- Work environment is subject to ambient temperature and humidity conditions
- Previous experience driving a forklift with attachments is preferred
- Prior hand-held RF scanner experience helpful
About our Company - Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2018 and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2019. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting URL blocked - click to apply
and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact URL blocked - click to apply
Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers site URL blocked - click to apply
, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at URL blocked - click to apply
#CUSA #LI-NF1 #CBNR
Packaging And Labeling