The successful candidate will design HVAC and Plumbing/Piping system for a variety of projects: institutional, manufacturing, community, hospital, financial, historic, commercial, manufacturing, educational. Tasks include: development of project basic data, working with clients to define and confirm project scopes of work, perform field surveys, perform engineering calculations, analyze and apply codes, develop conceptual design, develop detailed design documents, communication with the customer, develop construction drawings and specifications, provide construction support services.
- Company has been in business for 55 years
- Rewards creativity and technical expertise
- Full benefits, 401k
- Competitive compensation and bonus program
- Career advancement and ability to wear several hats
- Strong back-log of work
- Variety of projects to keep you interested and motivated in your work!
- High-profile clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an A.B.E.T. accredited program.
- Minimum 5 years related experience.
- Experience with thermal load calculation and energy modeling for mechanical systems.
- Experience in calculating and sizing of mechanical equipment including AHUs, fans and pumps.
- Experience in sizing and laying out ductwork and hydronic piping systems.
- Must be familiar with AutoCAD.
- Must have experience with Revit building information modeling software.
- Professional Engineering license is a plus.
- Must be willing to work in a design team environment
- Develop calculations, flow diagrams, and specifications
- Size and layout ductwork, hydronic and plumbing piping systems
- Familiar with applicable codes, standards, and guidelines
- $85,000 to $115,000 on base compensation
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Hybrid work schedule
This client is ready to hire a Mechanical Engineer NOW and is actively conducting interviews this week, so don’t wait. APPLY NOW!
Please carefully review position details and qualifications, prior to applying to this position.
For additional information on this opportunity, contact (Only qualified professionals will be contacted)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Auto Cad
- Autodesk Revit
- Building Information Modeling