To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chesapeake, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front End Web Developer
Apex Systems • Chesapeake, VA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex Systems is looking for an experienced, client-facing Front End Developer in Chesapeake, VA. Candidates must have experience with AngularJS and/or React.
- Develop innovative, dynamic, efficient web applications using modern frameworks/tools such as React, Angular, Webpack, etc.
- Design, develop and maintain software in full-life cycle projects
- Develop interfaces with semantic HTML and CSS
- Work with multiple teams on various design, development and maintenance tasks
- Follow coding and layout standards established by the programming team or the client
- Perform cross-browser testing and resolve browser-related issues
Qualifications and Credentials
- 8+ years web application development experience (advanced/expert level)
- 8+ years of experience in creating front-end template
Competencies and Abilities
- Experience debugging web applications through browser tools
- Proactive communicator who can collaborate with other team members
- Experience in graphics design
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of web/web application servers such as Apache, WildFly, Tomcat
- Experience with backend programming languages such as Java, PHP, or ASP.net
- Detailed knowledge of Responsive Web Design
- Ability to adhere to design standards
- Ability to work in a small, dynamic team on multiple, simultaneous projects
- Ability to develop quickly and with high quality as a team member on an Agile team.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178