**Job Family** **:**
Systems & Business Integration Consulting
**Travel Required** **:**
Up to 25%
**Clearance Required** **:**
Ability to Obtain Public Trust
**What You Will Do** **:**
As a Managing Consultant, you'll help manage the organization change management, implement communication and change management strategies to help with large implementations to migration to shared services. The nature of our projects is extremely fluid and requires self-motivated individuals that are willing to develop solutions on their own or in a team of highly skilled professionals. Our professionals help our clients transform their business processes, improve internal controls, improve the efficiency of operations, increase transparency and performance management, and comply with Federal laws and regulations. Project members are provided the opportunity to interact with our client's senior management and enhance their skills in the area of technical competency, business development, client service, and people development.
The successful candidate will have proven experience supporting implementation engagements focusing on Organizational Change Management. The candidate will provide oversight and be accountable for quality of services and deliverables. The candidate will also provide process improvement recommendations and support implementation into the financial system. With a minimum of ten (10) or more years' experience, the successful candidate is required to have experience with organization change management, cross team communication and working with executives to finalize communication and change management strategies and perform workforce analysis. The candidate is also required to have ten(10) or more years in consulting, designing, and implementing/supporting large ERP solutions, including:
- Project Management Skills including project planning, resource management, client management and risk management and project budget management
- Assisting in the definition of Stakeholder Communication and Change Management Strategies
- Experience in leadership messaging and resource mobilization status as well as reports and external briefings.
- Demonstrated comfort level in building partnerships, driving improvement, and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Experience with leading OCM related efforts and experience with Stakeholder Communication Plan, Change Impact Matrix, Change Impact Assessments, Operational responsibilities Matrix.
- Experience with defining a Training and Knowledge Plan, Facilitate Execution of Workforce Analysis Recommendations
- Experience in developing training curriculum and training materials, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Training Delivery
- Responsible for project governance, stewardship, financial management and project planning.
- Preparing monthly management reports and analysis, which includes ad-hoc, one-time requests
**What You Will Need** **:**
The contractual requirements for this position require the candidate to be a Citizen.
Minimum Years of Experience: 10
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
• Knowledge or Experience working with of Federal Shared Services provider
• Business process knowledge associated with the any ERP Product.
• Developing strategy; as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills with business and technical stakeholders
• Excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
• Demonstrates ability to drive development OCM strategies, plans and standard OCM deliverables
**What Would Be Nice To Have** **:**
• Prior professional management consulting delivery services experience
• Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
The annual salary range for this position is $109,400.00-$218,700.00. Compensation decisions depend on a wide range of factors, including but not limited to skill sets, experience and training, security clearances, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs.
**What We Offer** **:**
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
+ Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
+ Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
+ Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
+ Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
+ 401(k) Retirement Plan
+ Basic Life & Supplemental Life
+ Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
+ Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
+ Student Loan PayDown
+ Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
+ Skills Development & Certifications
+ Employee Referral Program
+ Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
+ Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
+ Mobility Stipend
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at
or via email at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Financial OCM and BPR Lead
. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
_Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee._
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development
- Business Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes