Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL, The Results Companies is a privately held company which is majority owned by One Equity Partners, a Private Equity Firm, and Results' management. Results operates 26 contact centers throughout the United States, Latin America, and the Philippines. Results' Network Operating Center is co-located in the Atlanta Telx building, with full redundancy in our Provo, UT contact center location. For over 26 years we have served as a premier global customer experience provider for many Fortune 500 companies and uniquely designed, built and operated award-winning contact centers that have set the standard for innovative customer-focused contact solutions. Entrusted with over 46,000,000 relationships a year, our success and proven ability to respond to our Partner's growth has enabled us to expand our global footprint. With over 20,000 employees across the globe, The Results Companies' expertise extends beyond call centers. We're experts in representatives, analytical technologies, brand fulfillment and creating strategic advantages for our Partners.
Description of Service Lines: Results' current client portfolio consists of 82 Partners across various industries inclusive of the following: Healthcare
Subscriber Based Entertainment
Our vision is to be the premier global Customer Experience Provider for Fortune 500 companies; to become the benchmark for brand advocacy and service excellence and the transparent provider of choice for customers around the world.
Driven by our \"expect greater\" commitment to our customers and communities, we aspire to exceed expectations through the brilliance and unyielding passion of our people.
The Company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.
The Supervisor provides World-class support to the Call Center Agents and our clients' customers, as well as consistently driving to exceed performance targets. The supervisor supports and develops RAs by providing and delivering a Best-In-Class level of coaching in areas of call center performance, customer service, technology, and professional development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly manage team of 10 or more agents, including the provision of significant input on hiring, appropriate discipline, discharge, and insuring accuracy of inputs regarding payroll documentationIdentify, Prioritize and Coach agent development areas
- Directly manage team of 10 or more agents
- Documents account resolutions, issues, and general notes.
- Assists agents with functionality and basic troubleshooting of product or account issues for the customers
- Maintains target levels of performance required by the client
- Maintains up-to-date level of product and procedural knowledge by being attentive to and acting upon information advised in email updates, team meetings, trainings and other briefings.
- Provide appropriate motivational techniques to promote team building and to increase team and Call Center morale.
- Helps maintain a good team and working environment
- Multitask, listen, input data, probes, and proves solutions to the agents.
- Ensure that all Agent reference materials are up to date.
- Undertakes duties of a general nature or additional tasks as business requires from time to time
- Conduct mandatory phone call monitoring and desk-side coaching to ensure that all agents are providing the levels of customer service that is required.
- Ensure that agents have working equipment and all items needed to do their job.
- Consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience as a Mentor.
- Excellent KPI's.
- Proficient knowledge of inbound contact center environment.
- Must have excellent phone skills, customer service skills, analytical and troubleshooting expertise.
- Must possess solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, handle escalated calls and upset customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule.
- Must have analytical and troubleshooting expertise.
- Resume of readiness updated.
- Have great Positive Attitude
- Ability to develop and motivate a team.
- Superb listening, probing, negotiation and de-escalation skills needed.
Scheduling (Project Management)
Employee Performance Management
Employee Assistance Programs