Global asset management firm is adding a Data Analyst that will provide insights regarding clients, competitors and markets to support a variety of business decisions across the firm. Reporting to the CFO, the position offers a good deal of exposure, visibility and growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilizing in-house systems, contribute to client proposals, marketing materials and deliverables
- Help to update databases, proposals, etc. while seeking out new ways to improve efficiencies
- Interpret data to help develop actionable conclusions for end-users within and outside the firm
- Successful support and work closely with several internal departments including Investment, CS, Operations and Marketing
- BS in a Quantitative Discipline, strong GPA
- 0-3 years of related experience
- Fluency in at least programming language such as Python, R or SQL
- Strong Excel, Factset or similar a plus
Python (Programming Language)
R (Programming Language)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 527236
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
As one of the most prestigious and successful recruiting firms in Southern Connecticut and Westchester County, NY, Excel Partners specializes in the employment markets experiencing the greatest demand:
- Accounting & Finance
- Administrative and Office Support
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Each area of specialization is led by a dedicated team of highly trained recruiting specialists who all have years of experience supplying area companies with outstanding pre-qualified candidates. This high degree of recruiting expertise ultimately saves our clients tremendous amount of time and, as a result, provides them with a high caliber qualified candidate. Our clients range from small privately held companies to Fortune 500 corporations that have different employment needs. Excel Partners fills these needs with permanent, temporary, contract and temporary-to-permanent candidates.
Excel Partner’s reputation for providing exceptional candidates has drawn more and more companies to rely on our services. Our nearly 100 percent retention rate confirms that companies will repeatedly select Excel Partners to “make the right choice” when hiring.
View the full profile