To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Riverside, RI 02915
- Hemant Baradwaz
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Randstad USA • Riverside, RI
Posted 19 days ago
The Fixed Assets team has responsibility for maintaining the Fixed Asset Portfolio on behalf of the Bank. The primary focus of the team is to ensure the entire Bank's domestic and international assets are booked on the respective fixed asset system as well as ensuring the corporate guidelines as outlined in the Fixed Asset Standard and Corporate Accounting Policy are maintained and satisfied. Key business partners include ATM, Corporate Workplace, and Corporate Tax to name a few.
The team is composed of approximately six employees located in (Providence, RI).Responsibilities are similar to the intermediate finance analyst or business support, but they are of less magnitude and involve limited authority. While individuals work independently on general financial activities, such as profitability analysis, forecasting and financial reporting, they work under the direction of senior staff on complex projects and analyses.
location: Riverside, Rhode Island
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 24.42 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- The Fixed Asset (FA) Analyst position includes processing daily work, reviewing and posting fixed assets, depreciation tracking and reporting, transfers, acquisitions, and retirements in a multi-company environment.
- Additionally the FA Analyst reviews purchase requisitions, setting up fixed asset tables via the Ariba system and supporting the fixed asset mailbox by responding to inquires related to depreciation posting, eLedger, Oracle, purchase requisitions, posted transaction issues and questions from various lines of business globally.
- Previous Accounting including General Ledger
- Technical Skills - Knowledge of Microsoft Products (Word and Excel).
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (Finance or Business Preferred) or equivalent work experience.
skills: Financial Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.