No experience needed! Paid training! Are you looking to transition into new and rewarding job? Are you or were you a former Teacher, Teacher's Aide, Nanny, Hairstylist or Customer Service Representative? Did you know that can use those important interpersonal skills to help care for our Seniors?
$14.00-$17.50 & $1,000.00 Sign On Bonus!!!!
CONTACT STEPHEN TODAY
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Long Term Care
- Personal Grooming
- Caring For People With Dementia
- House Cleaning
- Elderly Care