CARROLL is looking for a bilingual Leasing Consultant to join our growing team!
If you're looking an exciting career, with amazing opportunities for advancement - apply today! If you love to help people, build relationships, plan parties and just have an amazing time at work - this is the place for you!
Have you been in the food and beverage industry and are ready for a change? Are you tired of working nights in retail and would love to wrap up your day by 6pm? All you need to join our team is the drive to be the best and a super positive attitude - we can teach you the rest! We're a lean and close knit team, so taking care of our residents and providing the best customer service is our main job!
CARROLL is one of the leading Multifamily Real Estate Investment and Property Management firms with more than 85 communities across the fastest-growing markets in the United States. Join our team and see why we are one of the top companies to work for in the Multifamily industry!
CARROLL Leasing Consultants are the first impression to all prospective and current residents in the community. The ideal candidate for this role seeks opportunities to provide excellent customer service and takes initiative while remaining flexible to meet the day to day needs in the community.
- Be the smiling face of your community ensuring a warm and welcoming environment for future and current residents.
- Engage with future residents to capture their vision for their living experience.
- Connect with people through phone calls, appointments and follow up communication elevating the customer experience.
- Actively convert prospects into active residents of the community
- Assist with planning events that help build a strong sense of belonging with our residents and your local community.
- Passion for serving others
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- 1-2 years related experience preferred
What we offer:
- $15.00+ per hour
- Monthly Bonuses + Commissions
- Training, Development, and Career Growth
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Apartment Rent Discount of 20%
- 14 Days of PTO + 10 Paid Holidays
- Employer Paid Short/Long-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
No agencies please. CARROLL is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. CARROLL promotes a drug-free workplace. CARROLL will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries. All candidates must possess a valid driver's license and be willing to consent to pre-employment drug screening and a criminal background check.
$15.00+ Per Hour + Monthly Commission
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated