To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winchester, VA 22601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Genex Services • Winchester, VA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Currently seeking an IME Coordinator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Schedules examinations through office operating system
• Schedules and confirms appointment dates and times with physicians' offices
• Communicates with clients regarding appointment scheduling, physician CV's, appointment changes, no shows, cancellations, and receipt of medical records and/or images
• Coordinates with the client to obtain required medical records prior to examination
• Prepares and sends exam notification letters daily
• Communicates with physicians, clients and or examinees regarding any schedule changes. Responsible for submitting invoice to accounting if charges are incurred
• When required, responsible for ensuring prompt pre-payment for services issued
• Coordinates ancillary services such as interpretation, transportation when needed. Ensures the appropriate steps are taken to cancel and/or reschedule services upon appointment change or cancellation
• Handles and responds promptly to incoming calls, e- mails or faxes from physicians or clients requesting report status and/or information
• Provides support and/or coverage to outside departments when needed
• Assists with directions when needed
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Experience in a medical office preferred
• Ability to handle multiple phone lines with heavy call volume
• Ability to operate computer, fax, copier, scanner, and telephone
• Must be able to type a minimum of 35 W.P.M.
• Ability to follow instructions and respond to upper managements' directions accurately
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality is met
• Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions where clarification is needed
• Must be able to work independently, prioritize work activities and use time efficiently
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
• Must be able to demonstrate and promote a positive team -oriented environment
• Must be able to stay focused and concentrate under normal or heavy distractions
• Must be able to work well under pressure and or stressful conditions
• Must possess the ability to manage change, delays, or unexpected events appropriately
• Demonstrates reliability and abides by the company attendance policy
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret common correspondence, medical records, and legal documents
• Ability to write clearly and informatively to all required audiences and edit own work for appropriate spelling and grammar
• Ability to respond appropriately and professionally to all inquiries or complaints from customers, upper management, etc.
• Ability to effectively present information one-on-one, in small groups.Genex is an equal opportunity, at-will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.