The Renfrew Center of Los Angeles, CA has an opening for a Part Time Administrative Assistant.
As a company that values diversity, equity, and inclusion, The Renfrew Center is dedicated to searching for and hiring individuals of all backgrounds and experiences. Renfrew is creating an environment where everyone celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging where all can thrive. We encourage all to apply for this position.
- Daily administrative operations.
- Professional interaction with clients, families and staff.
- Maintain charts and correspondence in a manner that demonstrates a proficient understanding and compliance with HIPAA, Local, State and Federal confidentiality rules, and laws.
- Ability to interact with and invoice clients and accept payments upon day of service.
- Maintain proper accounting practices.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Medical Billing/Scheduling software.
- General office clerical capability.
- Manage multiple tasks in a timely manner.
Education, Competencies and Credentials:
- Minimum Associates degree preferred.
- Associate/Bachelors or Business School graduate preferred.
- Two years’ experience in healthcare office management preferred.
- Computer literate, with proficiency in MS based office computer systems including.
- MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Spanish speaking or bilingual candidate a plus.
The Renfrew Center has been a pioneer in the treatment of eating disorders since 1985. As the nation’s first residential eating disorder facility, now with 19 locations throughout the country, Renfrew has helped more than 75,000 women with eating disorders and other behavioral health issues.
The Renfrew Center – An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, devoted to diversity, equality and inclusion.
Health Insurance Portability And Accountability Act (Hipaa) Compliance