To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Merrillville, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
First Midwest Bank • Merrillville, IN
Posted 15 days ago
Develop and maintain relationships within the local community. Proactively search for new business opportunities; originate residential Mortgage and Home Equity loans; meet customer needs through different Bank products and services.
- Develop and maintain internal relationships in order to drive cross-sell opportunities for other Bank products
- Develop and maintain external referral relationships
- Consistent sales activities to meet production requirements
- Consistent delivery and execution of the loan process
- Adhere to applicable compliance regulations to ensure honest, ethical and legal practices
- Active involvement with community organizations
- Attend and participate in Branch meetings – develop and maintain relationship with Branch Managers, Tellers, Personal Bankers, Commercial Lenders, OTJB Staff, Bank customers
- Develop and maintain relationship with realtors, attorneys, CPA’s, builders and other external referral sources – proactively search for new business opportunities
- Review each loan to identify cross-sell opportunities
- Follow the loan process with each interaction to ensure consistency in message, process and procedure
- Conduct weekly pipeline review with Loan Operations staff
- Review personal sales performance for meeting and exceeding goals
- Organize and lead regular seminars for first-time buyers, refinance, credit and other relevant industry topics
- Attend monthly meetings for Bank sponsored organizations, and use the opportunity to develop new relationships with the local community
- Attend and present at Branch and other departmental meetings
- Monthly planning and strategy meeting with Residential Sales Manager; determine cross sell opportunities and referral potential
- Regular check-in with external referral sources
- Analyze each loan application to determine credit worthiness and appropriate loan products – explain to customer the various product options and terms
- Communicate professionally with clients, loan operations staff and bankers
- Cross sell to market Bank products and services that may meet customer needs
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary. This position requires regulatory compliance including finger printing and a background check.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Current/recent mortgage lending origination experience required
- Extensive knowledge of mortgage loan products, secondary market and underwriting guidelines
- Proven sales experience and track record of achievement of sales goals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Subject to SAFE Act Registration Requirements