Bonaventure of Colorado Springs is seeking an energetic, dependable Dishwasher/Server to join our team. We are a premier retirement, assisted living, and memory care community committed to providing an exceptional dining experience for our residents and we are looking for a consistent individual who will deliver on that promise. The dining experience is more than a meal, and customer service is about more than just taking orders and delivering food. Meal times are an opportunity to socialize and connect with one another. We expect our team members to build relationships with the residents through the dining experience. The Dishwasher/Server is a position with a consistent work schedule and the perk of few late nights that many similar positions require, so you have more time to connect with your own friends and family too!
Why do you want to work for Bonaventure Senior Living? At Bonaventure our policy is that the safety and well-being of our residents and team members is our number one priority. Infection control procedures including environmental hygiene, correct work practices, and appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE) are all necessary to prevent infections such as COVID-19 from spreading in our facility.
Come be a part of something bigger and make each day count at Bonaventure of Colorado Springs!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing quick & efficient bussing and cleaning of the dining areas and washing of all dinner ware
- Cooperate and Participate in the cleaning and sanitation of Kitchen wares and food prep areas.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working area, returning clean items to proper locations.
- Enthusiastically pitch in to ensure that every resident is served in a gracious and timely manner.
- Ensuring safe and proper handling of dishes, glassware, and utensils
- Taking food orders; getting to know your residents and their preferences
- Providing quick, efficient, and pleasant delivery of food, ensuring that exceptional customer service is being delivered
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of seniors, a commitment to meet the needs of our residents and a positive attitude
- Flexible schedule including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Be able to obtain a Food Handler card
- Serving experience preferred but not required
Bonaventure is excited to offer benefits to full-time Employees, including but not limited to:
- Medical and dental
- Paid time off
- Educational reimbursement
- Available online job training with wage increase opportunities
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Opportunity to develop your personalized career path and grow within the company
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents and happy team members.
- Assisted Living
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Infection Control
- Nursing Home Care