QTC Medical Group has a Registered Nurse (RN) opening for an experienced cleared professional seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical services for an Intelligence Community customer. Position may be part-time, day shift, and candidate must possess current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist medical staff in processing for transactional tasks to include, but not limited to, screenings, vaccinations/immunizations and patient triage.
- Administer hearing tests, PFTs, vision tests, patient check-ins and vital signs.
- Some duties may include medical transcriptions
- Maintain patient records through electronic medical record documentation.
- Work independently as needed to achieve day-to-day objectives
- Coordinate with other medical staff as needed and communicate with internal and customer team members
- Ability to read, write, and analyze/evaluate charts
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- National Nurse Practitioner Certification
- Registered Nurse; ACLS, TNCC, BLS
- At least five years of applicable experience
- Must be able to procure governmental security clearance of Top Secret/SCI w/ FS Polygraph
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Medical Group is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.Experience
- 5 year(s): Applicable experience (as an RN)
Licenses & Certifications
- Bachelors or better in Nursing or related field
- Medical Documentation
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Registered Nurse Certified