Accounting Now has a great opportunity for a Bookkeeper in Southlake, TX. This position is a direct hire role.
Please review the below job description and apply if you meet the qulaifications.
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes
- Five years experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and payroll reports
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 357021
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Accounting Now and SNI Financial, divisions of SNI Companies, are premier providers of staffing and recruitment services specializing in finance, accounting and banking. Our financial staffing solutions include:
- Contract/temporary assignments
- Contract-to-full-time hire assignments
- Full-time placement
Founded in 1998 by former Robert Half executive Ron Smith, SNI’s commitment to professionalism is unparalleled. Our personalized service, responsiveness and precision in matching qualified candidates with rewarding job opportunities distinguish us from competitors. Through our sister division, Staffing Now, we are also able to offer a full range of recruitment services for clerical and administrative positions. With revenues in excess of $100 million, our firm ranks among the top 100 U.S. staffing companies and was recently named one of the fastest growing private staffing companies in the country by Staffing Industry Analysts. Based in Des Moines, Iowa, SNI Companies has over 40 offices in the Midwest, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast to best serve our job seekers and clients.
View the full profile