My growing Wooster, Ohio manufacturing client is looking for an Accounting Supervisor.
This a dynamic role covering all aspects of the accounting process.
If you have supervised in the past, and have a good understanding of costs, transactional accounting, billing systems, and inter-divisional transactions - check into this Accounting Supervisor role!
TITLE: Accounting Supervisor
The Accounting Supervisor is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of the AR, AP and Billing functions, maintaining financial records, preparing journal entries, creating and maintaining banking and other spreadsheets, maintaining fixed asset records and assisting with financial audits. Must be able to effectively communicate with employees and maintain a positive working relationship. The Accounting Supervisor reports to the Controller.
Support the Company Safety Program.
Supervise AP, AR and Billing functions.
Reconcile Inter-divisional activity.
Fixed asset management.
- Capital Appropriation Request (C.A.R.) maintenance
- Review expense accounts for potential capital expenditures monthly
- Update capital additions worksheet monthly
- Record asset disposals as necessary
- Enter assets into FAS (Fixed Asset Software)
- Update banking template
- Update cash projections
- Create ACH and wire transfer payments
- Handle miscellaneous bank deposits
- Bank Reconciliations
Update borrowing base information at month-end
- Various journal entries including AR, Chrysler setup charges and freight
- Sales and COGS reporting
- Calculate customer scrap recovery givebacks
GL account # maintenance (E# Clock #)
Other duties as assigned