To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kent, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Order Filler
Manpower • Kent, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Manpower is looking for Entry Level Order Pickers for our client in Kent, WA
Pay rate: $14hr
Shift: Mon-Fri, 12:00pm - 8:30/9PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
* Transact all business in accordance to business code of ethics and conduct
* Align with the Company's Mission, Guiding Principles, Values, Goals and Objectives
* Perform all warehouse duties including picking, packing, receiving, counting and tracking inventory
* Use any/all of the warehouse equipment/machinery
* Achieve assigned performance metrics and KPIs
* Help maintain an organized, clean, and safe warehouse
* Handle all materials according to the Company's processes/procedures and all applicable laws and regulations
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
* Able to safely and efficiently operate all warehouse equipment/machinery
* Able to meet deadlines, cutoffs and budgetary requirements
* Sound organization and administrative skills
* Solid communication skills
* Able to work effectively with others
* Basic computer skills with MS Office
Education or Formal Training:
* High school diploma or GED
Please apply with your resume or call 206-241-9005