We might have the perfect job for you, if you're a practical Accounting Manager with Construction industry background. This job will make you feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and reward you for your efforts. Reporting directly to the CFO, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment that is located in the Burbank, California area. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
- Working knowledge Quick Books
- 10+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Adeptness in bank reconciliations
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience highly desired
- Knowledge of Construction Drawings
- Construction Cost experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Construction Accounting
- Proficiency in Construction Estimating
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Great communication skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.