To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Lauderdale, FL 33322
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 15 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Representative in Sunrise, Florida (FL). Responsibilities Include:
- Monitors the queue to ensure calls are being handled professionally and appropriately
- Will require analysis, research, and making decisions to appropriately handle phone inquiries
- Responsible for training assigned personnel and evaluates performance
- Completes adjustments to ensure correct reimbursement as instructed by Manager
- Responsible for correcting any claim processing (data entry, verification, coding and/or posting) errors identified by the callers
- Responsible for identifying contracted carriers that do not have contracts loaded correctly in their system for proper payment of claims
- Responsible for collection efforts and for taking the appropriate steps to have claims processed for payment (i.e. re-submitting claims or filing claims appeal for payment or additional payment)
- Responsible for researching denied and improperly processed claims by contacting assigned carriers to ensure proper processing of said claims
- Responsible for requesting medical records, correspondence, and/or explanation of benefits to research proper processing and/or payment of accounts
- Documents any problems related work methodology procedural and recommends actions to department manager
- Keeps manager abreast of any changes that may affect initial procedures
- High School diploma/GED required
- Strong customer service background
- Knowledge of appropriate telephone etiquette
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Sense of urgency and reliability
- Detail-oriented and a team player
- Good organizational skills
- Communicate and work well in a team environment
- Meet established production and quality goals/metrics
- Follow up in a timely manner on open items
- Able to effectively prioritize work on a daily basis