Store, prepare, cook, and properly plate all food items in accordance with all local and IHOP standard Operating Procedures (SOP) regulations.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These include the following:
- Develop and maintain professional functional working relationships with IHOP employees.
- Prepare food according to specifications set forth in the IHOP SOP manuals.
- Memorize and apply all IHOP - specialized galley terminology, plating, menu items, procedures, galley utensils, abbreviations, and methodologies.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work station.
- Comply with all local and SOP health, sanitation, and safety guidelines.
- Comply with IHOP uniform and appearance standards per SOP guidelines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is required to stand, walk, and talk. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk, hear, and be aware of surroundings; and taste or smell. The employee regularly must lift and/or move up 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employees must be at least 18 years old to operate kitchen equipment.
- Restaurant Operation
- Standard Operating Procedure