$80000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, analyzing cash flow, creating budgets and forecasts, preparing audits, and managing internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting are among the key responsibilities for this role. The challenging, fast-paced work environment requires top-notch analytical skills. The company boasts excellent compensation and benefits and offers potential for advancement.
- Review financial information such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc. and present analysis in a clear manner
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
- Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Experience in SOX control execution/documentation
- Casualty Insurance experience desired
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Top notch analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Strong time management skills preferred
- Skill with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Current and relevant ERP system experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Prior work done in public accounting is desired
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles