The Director Financial Planning Analysis reports directly to the CFO, accountable for company wide budgeting, forecasting, strategic planning, business analysis / decision support, compliance with debt convenants and monthly operational and financial reviews for the Finance Committee of the Board.
• Drive and be the principle contributor to annual budgeting process.
• Preparation and updating of cash flow projections
• Implement cash management procedures
• Develop financial models for differing lines of business
• Liaise with program managers on monthly/quarterly reporting
• Create analyses to be used to maximize contract revenue
• Develop benchmarking analyses comparing SUS to the industry i.e. surplus, cash on hand, net income, ROE.
• Preparation of analytical board/finance committee reports and presentations.
• Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
• 12-15 years of experience in related area of Accounting and Finance, with emphasis on financial analysis
• Experience in creating cash flow projections
• Experience in developing budgets and financial reporting practices from the ground up
SUS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Services for the UnderServed (S:US) believes every New Yorker has the right to lead a life of purpose. Since 1978, S:US has been turning this belief into reality by advocating for people with life circumstances marked by homelessness, intellectual/developmental disability, behavioral health and addiction challenges, poverty, criminal justice involvement, and trauma. Our dedicated workforce of 2,400 provides services and supports to transform the lives of 35,000 individuals and families in New York City and Long Island. Learn more about S:US, our mission, and values by visiting sus.org.
Benefits Overview: We offer attractive compensation with comprehensive benefits including: Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision/Life Insurance; 403(b); Credit Union; FSAs; Short-and-Long-Term Disability; Transportation Plan; Generous Paid Vacations and Holidays.
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)