To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Glendale, CA
- Dominique Porter
- Phone: 323 852 6100 x214
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Project Manager
RemX OfficeStaff • Glendale, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LOOKING TO HIRE ASAP! Primary responsibilities include preparing project plans, monitoring and tracking progress, preparing status reports, resolving issues, coordinating tasks & activities directed toward completing the project goals on schedule. Will research, initiate, coordinate and manage assigned projects for a specific business.
- Manage multiple, large inter-division projects by developing and administering the project plan.
- Serve as the primary coordinator of the project team responsible for ensuring project's success; participate as a key player on other projects.
- Make recommendations to management to help identify methods, procedures and technologies that enhance project processes.
- Manage projects and coordinate implementation of project roll-out.
- Oversee the implementation of projects by developing or coordinating project plans, facilitating meetings, gaining consensus and creating appropriate communication to offices or status to senior management.
- Plan and conduct the analysis of complex business problems.
- Ensure the project is on target, identify issues resolution and update management on projects.
- Make recommendations to management for improvements to various projects, tasks and objectives.
- Monitor and report trends.
- Quickly identify business needs and translate these needs into business requirements.
- Assist in reviewing long-range business plan proposals based on current and anticipated business needs.
- 6-7 years of direct work experience leading and project managing large complex projects that cross company business lines
- Direct experience in business analysis, project leadership and management skills
- Complete knowledge of customer strategies, practices and priorities in order to makes decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to communicate complex issues and ideas with precision and clarity
- Ability to recognize and effectively communicate a course of action on difficult projects
- Ability to provide help and guidance to project team members on all matters of project management
- Ability to travel 25% of time between Glendale and San Diego
- Highly preferred: experience in Commercial or Retail Banking
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
• Direct experience in business analysis, project leadership and management skills.
• Complete knowledge of customer strategies, practices and priority in order to makes decisions.
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to communicate complex issues and ideas with precision and clarity
• Ability to recognize and effectively communicate a course of action on difficult projects
• Ability to provide help and guidance to project team members on all matters of project management
• Ability to travel 25% of time between Glendale and San Diego
• Highly preferred: experience in Commercial or Retail Banking