To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ 85016
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PHP Web Application Developer
Kforce Technology • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 6 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior PHP Web Application Developer in Phoenix, Arizona (AZ).
As a member of our engineering and product development team, you will be responsible for helping to craft the future of our products and services by developing unique web applications. You will work closely with the product, design, and DevOps teams to build and iterate on various customer and patient facing products. This includes providing rich interactions between patients and healthcare providers, the development of data modules, and improving the day to day experience of our healthcare customers.
- Collaborate with team of full stack and front-end developers to design, develop, and maintain web-based applications and websites
- Create efficient and reusable code with extensive test coverage and modern technologies
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation
- Integrate/develop to third-party APIs
- Build automated unit and integration tests
- Maintain strong coding, compliance, and security standards
- Interact with Product and Engineering teams and actively participate in feature/functionality design and provide valuable feedback
- B.S. degree or equivalent in a technical field with at least 3 - 5years of related development experience is preferred
- Web application development experience
- Experience with MVC and OOP design patterns
- Strong experience with PHP frameworks
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with Laravel preferred, but not required
- Thorough understanding of XML, JSON, REST and SOAP Web Service technologies, and data structure fundamentals
- Proven ability to author clean, standards-compliant code
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and fast paced environment
Preferred, but not required:
- Familiarity with Git
- Payment processing integration experience in a PCI compliant environment is a plus
- Understanding and experience in web application security (OWASP) is a plus
- Familiarity with security, encryption, and privacy technologies is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.