URL blocked - click to apply
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Middle-Tier/Back-End Software Engineer role in the Merrimack, NH area. This is a 4+ month contract position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this Middle-Tier/Back-End Software Engineer opportunity; please send a Word resume to Jenna Ferrigno, Technical Recruiter, at jferrignoURL blocked - click to apply.
Position: Middle-Tier/Back-End Software Engineer
Apex Job ID: 1000052
Location: Merrimack, NH
Rate: Negotiable Based on Experience
Duration: 4+ month contract position
Our client is a Large Financial Company located in Boston, MA that is looking for a Middle-Tier/Back-End Software Engineer to fill a 4+ month contract position.
We are seeking a software engineer who possesses the following skill set:
- Capable of designing and building Java and/or web service components for the product which meets or exceeds our high threshold for quality
- Expertise in J2EE, restful web services and SOA
- Cursory experience with Spring and Angular Frameworks
- Capable of integrating middle tier components via Oracle / Hibernate
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Git/Stash, Jenkins, Artifactory, uDeploy etc.
- Defines, maintains and supports development environments while adopting industry best practices and tools
- Ensures code reviews, unit testing and integration testing is completed efficiently and effectively
- Plays a leading role in coordinating and collaborating on distinct development work streams integration and ensures scale, security and extensibility in our offering
- Mastery of professional practices and methodologies (Agile/Scrum, Test Driven Development, Pair Programming, Code Reviews, Refactoring Techniques)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field with 5+ years’ of overall professional experience
Strong experience Core Java development and RESTful Web Services
Experience with Spring and Angular
Capable of integrating middle-tier components with Oracle and Hibernate
Experience with CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins or similar
Desired Skills (not required but candidate will have exposure to these skills in this role):
Experience with AWS
Experience with Test Driven Development
Candidate must be able to pass a background check and drug test
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, 401K, medical/health benefits options, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development
Amazon Web Services