Maxim Healthcare is looking for compassionate and thorough Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) and Registered Nurses (RN) to provide skilled nursing care to pediatric and adult patients in the home setting.
- Full-time or Part-time positions available
- Flexible scheduling options
- Clinical Supervisors are available 24/7 for any questions or concerns regarding the care of your patient
- Train up programs
- Continuing education opportunities
- PTO program
- Current RN or LVN License for the state of Texas
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior experience preferred.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Basic Life Support
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Registered Nurse Certified