The Speech-Language Pathology Department is looking for a dynamic Per Diem Speech-Language Pathologist to be a part of our Rehab Team. We are looking for a clinician who has weekend availability to be On-Call. Speech-Language Pathologists who are part of the weekend rotation receive On-Call and Call Back pay. Weekday hours are also available. Previous experience performing video swallow studies is preferred, but it is not required for this position.
Responsible for the evaluation, treatment planning and implementation of treatment for patients demonstrating disorders of speech, language, cognition, swallowing and other services prescribed by a physician. Assists in developing and implementing new and ongoing programs beneficial for the enhancement of the department.
Education and Work Experience
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with Bachelor's in speech therapy required.
- MS degree in Speech-Language Pathology preferred.
- At least one year of experience in a hospital setting.
- Licensed by the State in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Current BLS for healthcare provider's certification upon hire and maintain current.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to ST - Per Diem - PMC
Speech Language Pathology
Basic Life Support