Calling all Linux Systems Administrator (Top Secret Clearance)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mordy Ornguze
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000A bit about us:
We are comprised of professional engineers who love what we do and have fun doing it! We have earned the trust of our customers and peers, and ... we are growing! We are an employee managed company that empowers our team to make decisions and seek the best solutions for our customers. We operate as a family and passionately protect our company culture. We thrive on challenging problems with mission critical applications. We do not shy from asking or answering hard questions. We value active voices and diverse teams.
The ideal candidate will be quite proficient on the command line, troubleshooting Linux processes, networking, as well as application level troubleshooting.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Comprehensive benefits package to include health benefits
- Paid time off
- 401K matching
- Tuition reimbursement
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI government clearance is REQUIRED
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar discipline AND 5 years applicable experience
- Strong systems administration skills in Linux
- Strong database skills including schema management and SQL development
- Problem solving skills and ability to break down complex concepts
- Great time management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for both technical and non-technical personnel
- Detail-oriented and a team-player
- A creative thinker and enjoy a collaborative environment
- Work independently and make decisions under minimal supervision
- Comfortable with occasional travel
ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI
You Might Also Have- Some software development experience and a passion for learning the craft of software development
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the user of what you're building
- An understanding of object oriented programming fundamentals
- Adaptability in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users
- Enjoy continuously learning (we realize making mistakes means progress)
- Actively seeking opportunities to grow and develop
Technologies You will Be Using
Operating Systems: CentOS, RedHat Enterprise Linux, MS Windows Server 2008-2016
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Cassandra, ElasticSearch
- Environment: Puppet, Nagios, Hadoop, VMWare
- Builds and support provided with: Git, Gradle, Jenkins, Circle CI, Confluence, Jira
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Attention To Detail