You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Direct Sales Rep
*This position will service our Lansing / West Kansas City market.
It’s crazy that millions of Americans are still dealing with slow, antiquated, debilitating Internet connections that limit their ability—and the ability of their communities—to thrive. Come and be part of this rapidly growing startup and help change your community!
Are you looking for a culture that allows you to think creatively and grow? With uncapped earning potential (plus a base salary too)? No experience is necessary (paid training provided!) - if you are an engaging, outgoing and friendly individual, that loves talking to people and wants to earn top dollar, this is the job for you!
As a Direct Sales Representative with Clearwave Fiber, you will be connecting people and communities by offering best-in-class 100% fiber optic internet services to new customers in assigned territories through door-to-door selling in residential communities.
What you’ll do:
- Get yourself out into your community every day effectively prospecting with: in-person visits, outbound calling, placing door hangs, attending fairs, city events, informational sessions and distributing marketing materials, etc.
- Focus on selling new and existing Clearwave Fiber internet services, recommend product upgrades mostly in rural areas surrounding your location (unlike some other door-to-door positions, most towns/homes will be happy to see you since they want faster, more reliable internet services!)
- Build strong relationships, networks and personal sales leads by becoming the expert in your field
- Update the sales software daily and help provide technical support to customers as needed
What we offer:
- Uncapped earning potential and a fair base pay
- Earn $1k-$2k a week or more
- Opportunity to advance
- Flexible schedule
- Long-term bonus plan (company equity)
- Paid training to set you up for success to work independently in the field, all managers have worked in this position so understand exactly what it’s like!
- Medical, dental and vision plans – when you start!
- Company contributions to HSA/HRA accounts, with FSA plan available
- Paid time off (up to 20 days in 1st year!)
- 401(k) – 100% company match (vesting and matching starts upon hire up to 5% of eligible compensation)
- Company-paid life insurance, with voluntary options for dependents
- Company-paid short-term & long-term disability plans
- Mileage reimbursement
- Free Clearwave Fiber services if living within service area
- Company laptop and cellphone provided
- Tuition reimbursement
- LinkedIn Learning
- Employee Assistance Plan and 24/7 Health Advocate at no cost to you
- Employee Referral Program
- Voluntary accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity and legal plans
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunity to relocate to other Clearwave Fiber residential sales territories – we are continuously growing and expanding into new states/locations
What you’ll have:
- Self-drive and motivation with the desire to hunt for new opportunities
- Engaging communication, listening and organizational skills
- A valid Driver’s License/acceptable driving record and the use of a reliable personal vehicle (your business mileage will be reimbursed!)
- High School Graduate or GED or equivalent work experience
- Desire to work in an outside environment with minimal time in an office
- Evenings/weekends/holidays availability as they are your greatest opportunities to sell!
- Familiarity with computer systems, good typing skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint…preferred
Nice to have but not required:
- Prior sales experience is beneficial
- Working knowledge of fiber optic broadband technology, processes and billing systems
Founded in January of 2022 (from Hargray Fiber, RG Fiber and Clearwave Communications, and with the strong financial backing of Cable One, GTCR, Stephens Capital, and The Pritzker Organization), we started Clearwave Fiber because the need for great Internet is more prevalent than ever. That’s why we’re committed to deploying 100% Fiber Internet service to 500,000 homes and businesses in underserved communities across the United States by 2026.
Our Core Values:
Purpose - We are about more than ourselves.
Ownership - We are owners.
Courage - We embrace challenge.
Resourcefulness - We find a way.
Simplicity - We focus on what matters.
Clearwave Fiber is committed to keeping our associates and customers safe. Job offers are contingent upon the results of background, drug screening, and reference check. Only after successfully passing these pre-hire clearances are individuals approved for hire and ready to start their successful and rewarding career.
- Direct Selling
- Microsoft Excel
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3998821626
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.