To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elyria, OH 44035
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Turret Press Operator
Nesco Resource • Elyria, OH
Posted 1 month ago
TURRET OPERATOR 2nd Shift 2:30pm-11:00pm
• Setup and document tooling and safe practices for Turret Press operations
• Verify accuracy of machine settings to confirm accurate tolerances and machine functions.
• Operators will be required to maintain accurate parts and motivation on routine repetitive jobs.
• During operations Operator will be required to maintain cleanliness of the machine.
• In process checks will be required by the operator to maintain all required tolerances and quality.
• Completes all required safety procedures prior to and during operations.
• Communicates all production related items to next shift operators or shift supervisors.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Responsible for operation, proving programs, operating controls, setting all machine functions, deburring and inspection of parts to assure conformance will be required.
• Must be able to work from drawings and sketches, read and understand manuals/specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, sequence of operations and set up requirements.
• Skilled in organizing work area before and after parts are processed, stacking completed parts properly on blocks or pallet to eliminate double handling and work efficiently
• Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine within capabilities. Reports all machine malfunctions to Management.
• Ability to calculate, blank sizes, bend locations, appropriate tonnage and tooling for each part being formed
• Communicates with management, production control, quality and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
• May perform other duties as assigned by management. Punch press operators produce parts from metal, plastic or other materials using a punch press, a computer numeric controlled (CNC) piece of equipment that makes precision cuts, grinds and punches into metal, plastic, composite or other material.
Please contact Nesco Resource for further information at Elyria@NescoResource.com or 440-324-2880. We accept applications Monday-Thursday 8:30AM-3:00PM and Friday 8:30AM-2:00PM. We are located at 1530 West River Rd. N Suite 202-C Elyria OH 44035.